Terroir Square Pillow
$28.00 - $40.50
Customized and presented on a durable throw pillow cover, this piece is inspired by my visits to beautiful Eastern Washington, where wine grapes are grown. “Terroir” is a French term used to describe the environmental factors that affect a crop's phenotype, including unique environment contexts, farming practices, and a crop's specific growth habitats.
Choose either an 18x18" or 22x22" premium weight linen-textured zippered case. Available with a pillow insert or provide your own. The case is machine washable. 100% polyester.
Exclusively printed, cut, and sewn to order for you.
- Receive free shipping on all domestic orders!
- Created in Seattle, WA by Michael Grace.
- Have a question? See our support page.
You may also like
- Framework No. 1 Art Print $19.00 - $124.00
- Framework No. 2 Art Print $19.00 - $124.00
- Framework No. 1 Canvas Art Print $68.00 - $124.00
- Framework No. 2 Canvas Art Print $68.00 - $124.00
- Terroir Art Print $19.00 - $124.00
- Old Growth Rectangular Throw Pillow $26.50 - $36.50
- Old Growth Art Print $19.00 - $124.00
- An Evening Jaunt Tote Bag $28.00